Saturday, April 9, 2011

All I have known of art and love is gone

Its an
adorable incident
when my heart panics.
I would kick my ass.
Problematic zig zag patterns
I am a lunatic at large
with complicated communication.
In an intstant
I compare past,
inconsistent instincts
With comphrension enhanced
by some small percent...
buts its not enough
to accurately trust
Who doesnt deal with abuse
by clinging to what theyre used to

Is this as good as superficial sex gets? Cop a feel, does it appeal?
I've sensed your ruptrued breath.
Edible laughter that tastes of the past, culture, and insatiable joy
I've not found a bell whose sound wouldnt ring.
You can realize a lot of things if you care too realize anything at all.
Anything can be realized, if you care to realize anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment