Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am full of awe, for my awefull mistakes. My awefullness is just silliness, I dont have words for the great works taking place...

Walk, like it’s the coolest burden
And its traumatizing to see any lack of compassion
My heart has love to be loved
And has room for expansion
But my love is an inadequate extension of expression.
Je ressemble à un chiot perdu sans vous,
mais
alors je me rends compte que
je ne suis jamais sans vous.
Je ne sais pas quoi d'autre dire, ce qui peut je dire, il n'y a rien pour dire, mais
c'est la vie.

I WAS BORN ON THE WATER
BUT I WILL MOVE TO THE DESSERT

THERE ARE STILL MANY  MILES LEFT TO GO
BEFORE I REACH THAT TOWN-O

WHEN I AM WITH YOU
I AM ONTOP OF THE WORLD
For the sake of romance
I am beside myself

Haunted
the time calls for maleviolence
but we are still and silent
our adrift ship from loneliness, has sailed back again
we are but somber sober sailor friends
ultimately without point, in end, meaningless
Beautiful, but for a moment
Niave Naive, is every disappointing dependency

Dont rely on me to be complacent as a platonic acquaintance.
I shall not stay around
to tend another
boring observation of outlandish navigating.
Ego is
the fowl downfall of me
I am fated for what destiny seeks to jade me wtih
Almost entirely choice less as to what mistakes
Will be repeated
Let's go
Let go, we echo
But you will always remain to be
just A little bit of me
You’re a vulnerable man in a nutshell
I am but a unconfident woman with plans
When you see the traces left of me
I know well that it gives you hell
When you think of my life now, following a path in the sand
I hope it gives you hell.
You did wrong when you did me wrong
how right of you to do such a wrong
I dream of you almost every other night
and its not fair
no its not right
because you dont desrve my time.

to the woman i love the best
i wish i got to see
her pink secret

to the man who taught how to smoke ciggarettes
he made his pink secret
so obvious

chico has a pink secret
hiding in his pants
I am a whole lot of woman,
I am in a firm positon, to not makte this an easy situation
I believe i am at least a good friend.
I dont want to see you again
 
as far as a sole concern, i am holy concerned
with not being put in a corner.
I am bent on intent, and its obvious
 
that worry on your face
is common place
the worry that i face
when we're in the same space
I just want put it out
i cant spell it out

well, we'll just sour
we're just so over sweet and demure
the over powered senses can't be ignored or endured
and we're nothing less then romantic
and i promise there is nothing to it
its gone further then a magic trick.

And all that is perhaps judged as bad,
the times were still the best i'll ever have.
How is everything little thing?
Every pink elephant you carry,
how is my prononciation of pain coming?
It sounds like ive lost my diciotnary
for more primitive sounds.
You have such good memories coming
the hermit found a family finally.

I had a dream
where you and your new family could be seen
in front of a large crowd on the green
near a story teller, reciting
and I was far in the background

I am so tired of being me
I just want to be in hawaii

I dont feel so hot
i've had enough of all I got
I am the pink elephant
I wear the dunce cap
and I dont know whats happening
in where which direction I am going
i cease to exist in a stalemate of ignorance
I stretch and stretch into a more ackward position
without balance
I am water underneath the bridge. 

I go the places I go 
i now know the people i now know
because of you,
you own all the credit
for the junction you've developed and broke.
I can't make my own home
where i stand alone.

I tried az and california
and haven't stopped trembling since.
I sing the songs that were inspired by our love
I got any job done
because i was convinced i was cherished.
...and when i doubted what was good
and perhaps judged it as bad,
the times were still the best i ever had.
How is everything little thing?
...every pink elephant worthy to carry?
How is the pronunciation of my pain coming?
It sounds like i've lost my dictionary, and left all the answers that won't be
For more primitive sounds.

You have such good memories coming,
the hermit has finally found a family.

And i'm more alarmed then at peace
I want to be connected, intametly, with everything.
Instead of polyamory- I now have nothing.
I can't soft sell self love on my own behalf.

Well now
the time i started my day was ah 1:15
& she was 15

with taxes, the reciept was $2.15
& she was 15

the cost of the lawyer was ah $315 and the fine was $415

& she was 15

the date was five fifteen
& she was 15

The crowd numbered itself 615
& she was 15

I took a nap and went to work, the clock said 7:15
& she was 15

She was On my mind
815 times 915

& she was 15

I am an I
you are a you
and we are us,
surmounting to an elevated artform.

No comments:

Post a Comment