Saturday, April 9, 2011

People Travel from society

Existence is
An inpatient pulse
only wanting appreciation
From my unknowing insubordination and speculation

We stroll
with hidden presence, open silence.
Obvious utter control,
Seen with complete non expression as our talent. 
The  common world was never enough,
it took too much

In this space of need to convince
I am prey

I am ambition friendly.
Eyes soaring backwards, taken by your good words.
The sky is your canvas, splatter upon it.
Don’t question it, don’t be so shy
to survive is to manipulate those close by
Use them tools, use your eyes.

Taught to suck it up and be quiet
If only to be barbaric…
Initiate, invoke
Provoke
Straight forward straight ahead
Straight from the heart
Intuition streaming from head to toe
Here I am and off I go
Immersing into something greater.
An eminent emergency
is greeting the difficulties
of over sensory.

As eyes reach out in a roundabout vortex junction playground dysfunctional mannerism
Full of awe, for the enthralled equation of existance
I dig into basic intuition to feel out the present options, like brail, to solve these blindening bones to pick.
One by one.
Manifest your destiny, because you are the greatest and most challenging in all that you will seek.

Theres an acknowledgement that exsists in silence
a private mantra amongst the public.
At last
In remorse, i kneel
in startiling acceptance
to what i cannot heal
In the fray of this arcade game
Pill uppers; tongue receives show stoppers
Tether up make shift balance
I don’t speak the language
Of your subtle hints
we are genuine, we are general, we are sincere, we are original.

Time suspends
Depending on the science
of wondrous slumber

Separating string beans on the plate
anger, violent green
I am what there is to hang around
And I hang
He is the trash in the dumpsters
While he litters his good luck
He has gone far, that shooting star
She is the smoke that she inhales
She is invisiblee as she steals-
Our breath away

Small panthers running,
Up and down
lost and found again
Lyle and lee
roam to and fro to be comfortable
Neither here nor there
From now, for now
Where do you grow?

Going 2 harnesses  rockets of discipline
Mubbel mubbel mubbel
Im a gubbel in a puddel
I can be anything that’s anytings
Cause that’s my way

Call me bohemi
With a lower case b
To emphasize subtlety
I met the world, clashing with its persistent dread 
A mosh of hate, to pit me in
Innermost ambitions collide with the vegans, prostitution, and infallible powers
I was drawn to the dearest, unfaltering Adora.
And found a home to enter...
have the decency to be there
Use me like a stepping stone, but i am not a skipping stone.
I was pleased to take advantage
got my confidence from freshly aborted teen age girls.
Stole my sex appeal
from pin up burlesque stars
Thought the dealers were philosophers.
I won’t deny I’m so bitter, that you can blame me for your failed life,
That I won’t even make the mistake of mentioning I don’t hate you twice.
Organic and unique
No clues, all expectations
We hurry fate, the nothing that’s coming
Punks cope as misanthropes
i'd tattoo the soluntion on me if i knew
how to save myself
from ruining this world
looking for answers
and marketing god as a game

Today is now toamrrow,
I am still unnoticeable,
I am still right here

Young
unsolved
adolescents
creep through this time warp of gender bending and dancing
while we whistle tons of tones of toons to the birds
All past maps were wrong
sent to bed, punished to live
life without bread
our rags will beat their riches

our strongest frustrations will fix our wrong fixations
Full of win, lessons lessen children
The twirl of lips is something so precious
Restrained in deep exhaustion
Kidnapped my youth by sleep
The sheets feed the tiredness that eats at me
Boredom robs me
when I dream I’m flying east
if I lose confidence I fall to land
People live
to not dare

inherit the footsteps of sheep
we read, feed, and hope to free them
their meals are them

If you have the wits to quit
then you'd wish i'd give in too
i get to kiss the obtuse
When corrupted little girls like me disrespect all authority and run wild with gas masks on the street
Helping Beggars and others to start to breathe
my shotgun can meet
and greet the tv
i dont quite have the wit to quit
as you can quickly witness

The U.S. has cracks for people to fall down, that depressing loss holds no shackle over the families who have nothing to gain or loose. Lucky bastards

You will never find content people, because they travel.
clearly in denial and must escape the local landscape
neither professional or pretty. I am a billboard of mockery
while your aloof in back alleys without allies
no survivors, no suprise, no pity
the doldrums are no fun
Music is Amsterdam, Holland tolerates it
Pink goggles and disposable clothes, I am a model under my veil.
Women and men don't smell like flowers and taste like lollypops, but I get daily reminders of how merely beautiful insignificance is
adored from afar
disease riddled boxes with rare infections

I see our souls traveling a case of stairs.
Don’t get me wrong, no one has to… stay there.
Jumping off the railing just may be better then being forced to be dragged to the bottom,
But the choice soon becomes choice less and its something we’ll all share.
I’m not living in the moment, because I haven’t built myself that way.
You push me down, you push me down, I’d rather live for some other day.
My mind doesn’t rest, but it rests at the next step.
I yearn to take the next step of my next step.
None of it has happened yet, but I’m there;
And I’m looking down at myself with a persist stare.
My friend travels one of those spiraling stair cases that brings him to high and low places,
He sees his own downfall, but he’d rather be reckless then push himself against a wall.
I see our souls traveling a case of stairs.
Don’t get me wrong, no one has to… stay there.
Jumping off the railing just may be better then being forced to be dragged to the bottom,
But the choice soon becomes choice less and its something we’ll all share.
My best friend lives for the moment (I envy her)
She hasn’t moved from her stair, and she doesn’t even give a fucking care!
She doesn’t know where it goes, she doesn’t want to know,
She doesn’t know where it goes, she doesn’t want to know,
She must be happy there, but she only thinks that’s as far as she can go.
Some figured I was a drifter,
A drug dealer,
A shape shifter.
Cat calls cracked, assumed me as a tramp.
They consumed me in a trap,
I was homeless.

Billy sang with heated lungs constricted
his yellow stained teeth and lip liner marked up jowls,
perfectly so
 leather gloved arm upon one red fishnet covered hip
sneered
headed off, tiptoing in six inches of stiletto heals
quickly leaving punch drunk crowd, he saw an old aging man,... utterly alone accept for the wrinkles that always accompanied him and his schizophrenic tendencies.
Pefect companions in crime?
He reached for the razor, and with his feminine touch pressed a kiss up his arm... fatally passionate
he staggered forward
Freshly fucked beautiful
And tried to strike a fiinal pose.
A mass vareity of exotic behavior in the pyre

No comments:

Post a Comment