Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stand up Japan in a grotesque, goblinesque cabaret, far off and far away

All across the universe
 Stars splatter
My heart is the matter
Not knowing when to stop
a function, a promise, a purpose

Allegories, allegories
Piety, piety
We all fall down.
In my imagination
the universe is my vocabulary
Science is blasphemous
the conscious is astronomy

I looked into the eyes of an advertised shaman
Yellow pages, 'c' for "candy"
can pure imagination feed me?
A cached on personality
Indulging in bizarre business
such is life; and reality is scary
Who is innocent that seeks out adventure,
who is the smut that kisses off as a seerer
why pioneers go full throttle
it doesn’t take much if anything at all
if paying in sabotage is the toll
to help oneself believe
to see balance in what used to be a hole

Retracing what began
And ending it again
i live by the plur, for the plur, with the plur.
A snail like evolutionary pace
Puts practice into place
man was not meant to fly
Dimensions suspend within the holes of my eyes
Whispers withdrawing to unheard of loneliness
I play phunky fresh
spunky, hipper the hip.
A hispster straight from new hampshire
if you ask me a question
this is how ill answer
howd you get to be so sweet
my little buttercup
stay awhile
enact the oldies
hold me!

No comments:

Post a Comment