Saturday, April 9, 2011

Work thy hands and keep thy goals

Cherry is the oak frame of her violin
A solo orchestration , she is a symphony. Conducting a flux of notes into bar codes. "Take care to be safe, you deserve it, you owe it yourself... there is a significant difference between loitering, responsibility, civility, and recklessness. This frigid world can't caress what it doesn't possess...but it promises to welcome you home."
In Brazil, Ideaz spread
Speaking innocent speech
Through Portuguese.
The day begins as a protégé
But proves it’s will
It’s protruding heart
Redeeming light to
Your shying face 
cooperation is the new nuclear strategy
I accept you
I have accepted me
I’m learning
How to bring imagination into reality
like the wind
Here I am and there I go
don’t trust in me or them
Ask questions
And be a terrortist
Manifest your destiny
Or else fate
Will carry you off
Up up and away
The beucratic role
Of being a remote control
Itself, is remote
Removed
Fairwell. I bid you to embetter
The ill of fate
I rue the lament at hand
In good company
I mend.
The same but different person

We go out of the way to get in our own way
Fairwell. I bid you to embetter
The ill of fate
I rue the lament at hand
In good company
I mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment