Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Healing the pieces of the whole hole

Ask at the right time
With the right words
and  then
darling
just tend
to hope and harmony
Cause, baby
I dont know when
the perfect time is.
I have a mouthful of wrong words
So, dearest
Be a doll
and recall
I am not the fairest of them all.
In my fantasy
We begin,
to tend to hope and harmony
We end,
tending to hope and harmony.

Inward volts, inner faults.
Sit’s the frail heart
Committed to feel.

In the dirt my veins banded
there was the sound of ancestors pushing up daises
In an age of procrastination
causes and effects
reality and indigestion
Im going to harness on rockets
and teach discipline
Im going to breathe and listen
only misadventure is reliably available
Arrested and imprisoned, I didnt die on
I just sang a song
and got fined with non violent resistence

Oh my, this boy
said hi.
And in my dirty mind,
oh my!
but i was shy-
If I kissed him he might be traumatized
But I shouldnt need to convince him otherwise.
I'm bound to satisfy...

I'm not so care free
My body a timeline diagram.
The contours
the ins and outs
the ups and downs
Although healing is known to be slow,
Death’s pace, in comparison, crawls.

I was kept
I did not learn to keep
I was denying chemistry.
Basic simple,
Natural things.
You mutate eight arms just to manage time
and forage through makeshift forests
which mirror genious.

My heroes dont know who i am
I wish you luck
I wish you love
I wish you solace
I wish you sweet sleep
I wish you dandelion wine and fine burgandy
I wish you were dead
dont dissapoint me

With an out of sync patron
we're without our victory
with just bare strategy
with merely meak energy
we are feeble companions
I salute them
the words that dont want to be alone
the stories that want to be spent time with
what a vibrant moment
what an explosive experience
im left afterwards without wit
I am docile and distant
I fathom atrocities
impolitely prophetic, mystical politics
ends returning to beginnings
I lend you an impersonal narrative;
like a mirage off 'escapism'.

No comments:

Post a Comment